Here at Lazy S Stables, we strive for the best horse care possible. Someone is always home to keep a watchful eye on the horses and to ensure that their needs are met. We grow our own hay so we are always aware of what we are feeding them. The pastures have automatic waters so horses will always have plenty of water. Salt blocks are provided in the summer for horses to have access to. Shelter are provided for horses as well. Boarders also always have the choice of having grain/supplements added to their horse's diet. The Stables is heated and the stalls also have automatic watering system. The Wash bay has heated water as well and available for use.
24/7 Pasture Boarding:
$225 per month and is due on the 1st of each month.
Two to three horses are put together in each pasture and are provided with automatic water access along with shelter and hay with constant supervision to ensure everything runs smoothly and the horses are happy. In the summer they will have fly masks (provided by the owner) put on should the bugs get bad under the owner's wishes and will be sprayed down with bug spray. In the winter on cold days the horses are blanketed with winter blankets (provided by owners) and will have them taken off on much warmer days. All horses are fed with Roundbales in feeders.
Stall and Turnout:
$325 per month and is due on the 1st of each month.
During the day, the horses are placed in groups of two or threes in each paddock with shelter and automatic water and full time access to hay and at night are brought in and are fed 2 to 3 flakes of hay along with grain (if provided by owner) for the night. During winter, the stables area is also heated. If they wear blankets, they are taken off when they are in the stall, and put back on before going back outside if needed or requested. Our stalls have a wonderful grid draining system so the stalls always are fresh and are cleaned daily.
24/7 Stall Board:
$400 per month and is due on the 1st of each month.
The horse is exercised at a minimum of two hours every day by receiving private indoor round pen turn out. Morning and night feedings of minimum of 3 flakes are given per feeding. The stalls are cleaned twice a day. The stalls are 12 by 12 with automatic waterer system.
$25 per night and is due before the horse is stalled.
Couple of stalls are always open for Arena Renters to keep their horse overnight, such on weekends. It includes one bag of bedding. All stalls come with automatic waterers. In the wintertime the stables are heated. The Rentee will provide their own grain/supplement if any for their horse. Last but not the least, the rentee is held responsible for cleaning the stall after their own horse. This feature requires at least 24 hours in advance notice and it is first come first serve basis.
- Grain/Supplements are not included in board. No Handling charge if grain/supplements are provided in a sealed and labeled container by owner.
- First month payment is due on the day the horse(s) moves in.
- Lazy S Stables does not accept any stallions for boarding at this time, we apologize for any tribulations. (Note: any other horse that comes to the property needs to be halter broke and able to lead; otherwise training for halter breaking is available.)
- Different kinds of leasing options are available; month to month, three months, six months and a year. All come with a contract that all boarders must abide to and sign before boarding.
- Horse Trailers are welcome to stay on the ranch at an additional $10 per month.
- There is a $10 Farrier/Vet handling Fee in the event the owner has signed up their horse to be done and is unable to be present.
- Boarders are welcome to ride their horses in the indoor arena/outdoor arena at no extra cost.
- The barn hours run from 9 am to 9 pm and boarders that bring their kids to the ranch must provide supervision.
- Boarders who wish to bring friends to ride their horses must have permission first.
- If boarders cannot make it out to the ranch to ride their horse but would like their horses ridden, they have the option of having one of the staff keeping their horses tuned at an additional cost of $15 per hour.
Please contact us if you are interested in boarding or renting out a stall overnight, or if you have any additional questions. Thank you for looking!